Terms, Conditions, & Privacy Policies
The term (PerfectFormPilates.com ) Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ( Perfect Form LKN, LLC). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By taking advantage of your Free Access at ( PerfectFormPilates.com ) you are opting in to receive occasional emails from the site. These emails will be sent using MailChimp. You can change your email settings at any time using the links in the footer of our emails.
- ( Perfect Form Pilates ) reserves the right to terminate any users free access at any time for any reason.
- From time to time we will need to perform maintenance and upgrades to the site which may prevent you from accessing your content. No extensions will be offered unless downtime exceeds 12 hours at any one time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of (Mecklenburg/Iredell Counties, North Carolina. )
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website or uses our products and services.
We collect different types of information for different services. Generally, we collect basic Contact Information (Name and Email) for our email newsletter and standard payment information to give you access to our Products and Services, in order to support Account creation, log in, Product & Content access, License and Invoice access, and other Account Management Functions. Your data is private by default. We do not track your personal or contact information other than to provide you the service you have signed up for.
If you sign-up for our products (free or paid) and services, you will receive emails from us about the products and services that you’ve signed up for. In addition, you may receive occasional promotional emails, special discount offers and other important newsletters, messages and announcements about our products and services.
We respect your privacy. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email sent.
If you’d like to stay on our lists and continue getting emails from us about our products and services, no further action is required.
We collect this personal information from you:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your email address
- Your password is encrypted, meaning it can not be read or accessed by anyone
- Your IP address
- Purchase information: We collect your purchase date, amount paid, coupons used and most recent login dates and times. We do NOT store any of your financial information. All your payment information is handled by Mind Body. Any payment information you enter on this site is encrypted and handled by the payment processors themselves.
- We will delete your account upon your request, when you contact us.
At any time, you may request your information to be exported and sent to you for review, and we promptly honor any requests by you to have your account deleted and forgotten. Please note without an account, you’ll not be able to login to our website and access your products or services.
Our free signup forms for our newsletters and free reports and bonus offers set a cookie to make sure it is not shown to you every time. But we do not track your information in any other way.
Whenever a buyer clicks on an affiliate link from any one of our products or services, a cookie is set on the visitor’s browser, and is used to track the affiliate who referred the visitor to our websites. If the visitor goes on to sign-up or purchase any our products, the affiliate cookie helps us reward the affiliate with any commissions. The cookie contains just the “id” number of the referring affiliate and no other details.
When you login, if you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Analytics & Social
This website uses tracking software (Google Analytics) to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to the visitor’s computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor their engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
We also use Facebook & Google Ad-Tracking pixels on our pages for Facebook or Google Retargeting.
Who we Share your Data with
- We use Mind Body Processing to process payments. Any credit card information entered on this site is encrypted and processed by the respective payment processors.
- We operate a mailing list using MailChimp.com. When you sign up for a free or paid membership, you may be added to a mailing list managed at Mailchimp. This mailing list is used to send you information about our products and services, discounts and special offers, occasional promotional emails, news and announcements, and other relevant emails . You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email sent. You may also use the unsubscribe link to modify your email preference.
- You’ll find a Support Tab on every page of our website or you can contact us from the main Support Page on our website. Please contact us about any concerns you have about privacy.
Thank you for being a ( PerfectFormPilates ) customer.
We’re proud to provide the highest level of privacy for our customers.