Perfect Form Pilates focuses on three key elements – stretch, strength, and control – to teach the Pilates Method in private or small group settings. With these elements, we educate and build upon a series of exercises to create alignment, balance strength, and bring awareness to the body in order to support
- creating a warm and inviting environment
- understanding your alignment and fitness goals
- providing modifications or props to ensure success in movement patterns and creating challenges based on your fitness level
- educating you on the principles of Pilates
- offering expertise in the field of Pilates and movement
- offering a fully-equipped studio that will allow you to improve your weaknesses and challenge your strengths
- creating various opportunities to practice the method through private, semi-private and small group sessions
NEW TO PILATES
Three Special Private
Book With Me
Many people have some misalignment, muscular imbalance, postural deviation, or fitness goal they need to focus on and this is where private sessions are invaluable.
Semi-private sessions are a great way to work out with a friend or significant other. Having a consistent and reliable partner helps to increase success and commitment to your practice. A combined set of goals will be established so that each client, even at different levels, will benefit.
Whether you need help diagnosing and treating an injury, are looking for soft tissue or joint mobilization, or would like maintenance
KINESIO TAPING ®
The Kinesio Taping ® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of
For generations, Pilates has been proven to be a successful form of exercise for clients with limitations, restrictions, or special needs. At Perfect Form, our instructors are dedicated to continuing their education to serve these populations. MORE INFORMATION
Current cases include:
- back and neck pain
- neurological disorders
- cardiac rehabilitation
- Pre and
- post-surgery for mastectomy and knee replacement.